- Apr 13 – SGC Meeting (large conference room)
- Apr 13-25 – Georgia Milestones End of Grade (grades 3-5)
- Apr 19 – Art preview for Foundation Soiree, 5pm
- Apr 19 – Katha Stuart FCSB Community Meeting, 6:30pm
- Apr 22 – Foundation Soiree
- Apr 28 – PTA Board Meeting
- May 3 – Reading with Dads
- May 4 – SGC Meeting, Large Conference Room
- May 4 – Dads vs Teachers Kickball Game
- May 10 – Foundation Board Meeting 8am
- May 10-12 – Used Book Sale, Media Center
- May 10 – 3rd Grade Performance (1/2)
- May 11 – 3rd Grade Performance (2/2)
- May 15 – Volunteer Tea
- May 16 – Field Day K-2
- May 17 – Katha Stuart FCSB Community Meeting
- May 18 – Field Day 3-5
- May 22 – 5th Grade Breakfast and Yearbook Signing
- May 23 – Kindergarten Ceremony
- May 23 – Alternate Rain Date for all Field Days
- May 24 – 5th Grade Ceremony and Walk
- May 25 – Last Day of School
School Supplies for the 2017-2018 School Year
The PTA has partnered with Educational Products to prepackage and ship school supplies directly to school for the 2017-2018 school year. This is a convenient way to get everything your child needs for the classroom.
The sale will run from March 28th thru June 19th. Go to www.educationalproducts.com/shoppacks. Enter RNE’s School ID – ROS145 – and follow the directions to complete your order. Supplies will be shipped to school for you and your child to pick up in the Gym during Open House in August.
Please email Jessica Schumacher (email@example.com) with questions.
Please let friends and neighbors who are going to be NEW TO RNE next year know about this service.
2017/2018 Supply Lists